5.22.2018

Mother’s Day, belated

I can’t let May pass without a note about mothers. Mine was wonderful. My husband’s is superb. Then their are the many other mothers I watch and learn from, my sisters included. 

All of these women, super human. The more I mother, the more I realize their super powers. Patience, independence, creativity, trust in God, the ability to worry without showing it, the need to work beyond exhaustion, kindness and understanding, and love. 

I’ve got a group of boys under my purview that require all of the things I’ve mentioned above but which I’m still working on. Except for love. I’ve got the love thing down. 

2 comments:

ZhaoKids said...

You are great Ash! Getting the love down. I am trying not to kill my kids...BIG and small. :)

ash said...

Haha! Thanks @ZhaoKids! And you are pretty great yourself!