1.22.2018

Film prep

The family film fest is soon upon us and so our little family ventured out for a day to film. We had a great time plus a little bit of, “I didn’t realize this was going to be so hard” or “take so long.”  But we did it and it’s always worth it. I love looking back at our previous years’ films. Here are some photos of our day:





Here’s to hoping all the editing goes smoothly and we’ve got a film for the books.

And for records’ sake, here’s the list of Theodore films starting back when the film fest was young. Maybe I’ll come back later and write descriptions of each. 
2005: x-treme walking
2006: a day in the lifes 
2007: operation x-treme
2008: recruiting season 
2009: top gear
2010: district delectables
2011: hand dance ii 
2012: faux-reign language 
2013: the actor
2014: corner of the house
2015: the actors (sequel to the actor)
2016: signs that you’re getting older
and the ten year celebration montage
2017: you coughed in my face
2018: ok go theodore style

15 films! Woot woot! A big shout out to Jess for being my partner in writing and directing these gems. And thanks to my kids for being willing and patient while we discuss and prepare and film. And thanks to the academy. Ha! I kid. 

1 comment:

Chap said...

So you have copies of all of them? We'd love to see them sometime!