4.14.2017

Meetings at school

Today I ran to the school twice, once for a meeting and the other to help out with a party in Ollie's class.  There was a lot of back and forth and dropping kids off at friends' house.  And of course, I was running late.  I did this all to the song The Chase, which is from the Man from Snowy River soundtrack I received for my birthday this year and which was playing in my car.



This same song and the feeling it gave me might be to blame for the fact that I uncharacteristically volunteered to be part of the corporate fundraising committee for the PTA fundraiser next year when my natural instinct wanted to sign up to be part of the PR/Marketing committee.  I am now getting rid of the soundtrack. 

1 comment:

Chap said...

Oh no, you can't get rid of that!! :)