5.18.2017

Anselisms

Today Ansel said to me while playing at the park, "Mom, let's act like I'm 80 and you're 70 and I'm in charge."

I love what comes out of Ansel's mind. He's thinking about a lot of stuff. Some of which include trying to make sense of new words and phrases:
Diccar is guitar
Diarrhea is bacteria
Mind is mine
I'll take the short cut and you take the long cut
Paralyzed for fertilized
Compuner for computer
Liverty for liberty

He's also very into learning how things work:
I overheard him explaining to his buddy how muscles help our bodies move. 
When I had a cold, he told me that the white blood cells were working hard to get rid of the illness.
He loves to ask how old he'll be when I'm 40 or how old Ollie will be when he's 9, etc. He asks this kind of thing daily. 

And finally, when he gets tired, he'll go downstairs, swing on the swing, lull himself to sleep, then get off and take a nap. This he does regularly.   


I love this kid. 

No comments: