2.01.2017

Growing

Sometimes I'll look at my kids seriously and say to them, "Hey, I want to tell you something." They'll stop and look back, wondering what could be so important. Then I say, "Please, just stop growing!"  It makes them laugh every time and they respond with, "Mom, we can't stop growing!" They then explain that their bodies simply grow on their own and they can't do anything to intervene. In fact, they don't want to stop growing. Dang, I'm out of luck. I do so enjoy each of them at these ages, regardless of how little sleep I'm getting (I'm looking at you Ian:). 
Old enough for the exercise-saucer? Say what?
Very excited to get his cookie college diploma. 
Spelling things in the Cyrillic alphabet, with park bark. 




1 comment:

Chap said...

You do such a great job of capturing their lives! I love seeing and reading this!