9.16.2015

Conversations


This morning while Ollie was getting ready for school he said to me:

Mom, even though you are an adult to me, to God you are a child because you are a child of God. 

Magic to my ears! Then we discussed that age is relative in heaven. That led to talking about where heaven is. And before we knew it, it was time for school!

In my prayers at night I ask God that he will help me in teaching my kidlets that they are his children and loved by Him. This, I think, is one of the biggest, most important things anyone can learn.  Sometimes, I don't know if what I am doing is effective or if I could do more to help my children know (and feel) this. But I will continue and hope that I am prepared for any future discussions. 

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love moments like this. What a good mom you are!

Angie said...

I love moments like this. What a good mom you are!

Unknown said...

You are doing a great job teaching your kids. They are darling children and you are a wonderful mom.