6.11.2015

Lost tooth

Oliver has had a loose tooth for about a month. This morning it was hanging by a thread. As Jess left for work this morning he gave Ollie a fun ultimatum, "Ollie, when I get home, I want that tooth to be out."  Ollie got nervous. Was it possible? 


This afternoon as we were eating our lunch at the park, Ollie bit into his PB&J and stopped suddenly. The tooth had fallen out and boy was he excited. "Dad's going to be so glad." I was glad too. His adult tooth had been visible behind the baby tooth for a few weeks. We called him shark boy and I knew that baby tooth needed to come out stat. 

When we got home Ollie shined the tooth by giving it a good solid brush. It's now glistening and safe in his tooth holder. He and I are currently plotting how he will tell his Dad that the tooth is gone. 

Wow, I've got a kid with a lost tooth. Time sure keeps on tickin'. 

No comments: