2.04.2015

These boys

The other day we went to Target. My kidlets love Target, as do I. They specifically love the red orbs and circles at the front of the store. This particular visit, Oliver requested that we take a photo of him with the Target decor to put on a birthday card for Ansel (the kid's two now!!). This is the stance he came up with. I was loving it. Where does he come up with this stuff?


Ansel had to get in on the action too. He has yet to learn the put-hand-up-to-chin stance, but all in due time. Look at that smile!


Gotta love kids' creativity and sense of fun.  Reminds me of the many hours I spent playing in, around, and under the clothing racks with my siblings at the department store.

2 comments:

jo said...

I love the stance! I don't blame them. Those big circles look like fun!

Chap said...

they are the cutiest (sp). GT