4.03.2014

Overalls are back!

I think I am one of the most excited people to hear that overalls are back.  I am astonished and pleasantly surprised.  I love overalls and wore them into the early 2000s, which was probably not the best idea but I did it anyway.  So comfortable and, I thought, looked great.  I even wore overalls on dates.  But later, I was told (yes, I had to be told) that I should probably let that trend go and stop wearing them.  But now, they are back!  And I am ready to let the comfort begin.

4 comments:

jo said...

Ha ha! Please tell me you have a pair saved all this time! In all fairness to you, though, you always wore them well and will continue to as this trend makes a comeback.

ash said...

If only I had saved a pair!

Jess said...

Sorry, Ash. It was time.

jo said...

Ha ha! I love this comment thread :)