9.10.2010

Home visit, Installment III:

Next was our visit to Lagoon. I haven't been there for years, and boy have they fixed the place up. My sister and I were surprised to find no gum on the walls of the Terroride. Can you believe that? And I think there are just as many new rides as there are old ones. We were really lovin' it. Mostly my sister and me. All of the memories of 9th grade Lagoon day, Stake Lagoon day, and visiting Lagoon with the cousins came rushing back to us. The little ones loved it too. Oliver enjoyed the boats, went on the helicopters with both cousins (they were small enought to fit three in the helicopter), and even braved Puff the Magic Dragon! The Tidal Wave is still as great as ever, and the Colossus (aka the Fire Dragon) was a thriller. We ended up staying longer then we had planned which was a surprise to all of us. I guess it's what fun is.



clockwise: in the parking lot :: the old woman's shoe :: the Terroride :: our last hour at Lagoon

2 comments:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Hey that Terror ride brings back some memories. Nice to see they cleaned off all the gum from the rock.

jo said...

Ha ha ha! the gum was one of the things I remember most about the Terror ride. Maybe that and the scary lady that comes out of the "window" on top.