3.19.2010

A visit downtown


Spring is in the air and we must celebrate. We decided to take a stroll outside and over to the White House. I must say, I'm enjoying this weather. Oliver is too. He's an outside kinda guy.

And I just finished The Lost Symbol. It takes place in DC. Jess and I are looking forward to visiting the places mentioned in the book. We laughed about taking visitors on a "Lost Symbol" tour, then we found out there really is one in town. Our tour would be better though cause it would be free.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Love his smile in this picture. (Oh and I reluctantly filled out our census form. Since we fill out tax forms with the same info and I pretty mad with the money spent to do this. I'm just saying . . . )

jo said...

Can we book two spots for the free tour? I hope so. I'm crossing my fingers.

It mixes several of our favorite things. D.C., factoids, and freeness, and most importantly, you guys.

Can we book it for sometime in the recent future? Thanks.

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

I love reading your blog, if you feel like walking just give me a call, we are always up for it...

Trisha said...

Can I come too? I could use a refresher course. Or maybe just see everything I missed the first time through.