3.18.2010

Census 2010

Well, I did my part. I filled out the Census 2010 questionnaire and sent it on it's way.

Have you filled out your form?

I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about putting all of our names and birthdates down on paper and sending it off, you know, with all the identity theft going around. But then the message on the envelope reminded me, "YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW." And it just so happens that if you don't fill it out, a Census 2010 employee will probably show up at your house and ask you who you are and when you were born. That's how they used to do it every 10 years, right?

Enjoy. This stuff only comes around every 10 years.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I wonder if we'll get one since we live with my mom? But only for one more week. Hooray!

jo said...

So I can't tell you how excited K was to fill out the census. He's been looking forward to this for years. He was a little disappointed it only took 3 minutes. I think he's the only person in the country with these sentiments.