2.25.2010

Where's that sound coming from mom?

We listen to a lot of music around here. During the day, I can't stand the quiet and I love tunes, so I put a CD into my Sony CD/cassette player (that I inherited from my older sister back in college) and we listen. We sing, we dance, we play with blocks to tunes. What's best is, when each song starts, Oliver turns around, in the direction of the stereo to find out where the sound is coming from. Once he figures it out or doesn't care anymore he'll go back to what he's doing. When the next song comes on, it happens again. Each time just as curious as the first, looking at me with a face saying, "Who's that singing?"

2 comments:

kel said...

is is just me or do i see a family resemblance between Ollie and Tom?

ash said...

Kel, I can definitely see where you're coming from. That and the two are just so darn cute.