1.17.2010

A miracle of time saving proportions

The other day as we completed our transaction to buy some men's dress shirts, my ears perked up as the sales person said, "We recommend that you DO NOT IRON these shirts, as it will damage how they've been treated." Truly a miracle. Many thanks to whomever came up with this "treatment."

On another note, buying these shirts entitled us to a catalog. When I opened it up, I couldn't help but laugh at this:

All pant panels are a different plaid. Needless to say, they are on sale. Would you purchase these winners?

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Yikes. I hope hope the shirts look better than the pants!

Jess said...

Those pants are not cool. Maybe they had a bunch of left over plaid and decided to get creative. I don't know, but nobody should buy them...ever. No matter how cheap they are.

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

i don't know jess, those kind of remind of me "lounge pants"

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

"lounge pants" with a little sophistication that is. think of being able to wear your loungers into the office.

nice.

jo said...

goodness. these remind me of something that would come out of the heber house closet. something reminiscent of the "liz claborn" incident.

Chap said...

Holley, you said it before I got to, yes, lounge pants-with some class!! (did you make that up, Ash? some photo shopping or whatever it's called?)

ash said...

Chap, those pants are for real! They sell them for $198! Crazy, eh?

kel said...

i've heard those pants are against the law in most western states.