1.02.2010

Feel the zen, it's 2010

So, can you believe we're into the next decade? Not me. It seems like just a short time ago, everyone was fixated on Y2K. Remember that?
Here's my edition of the best of 2009:
  • Visiting family in the west (splendid)
  • Conquering fears one thing at a time
  • Celebrating a wedding (via word of mouth and photos)
  • Welcoming our new little one (and having everything go so smoothly - thanks all)
  • Watching our little one smile, roll over, smile, crawl, smile, eat carrots, smile (and taking many-a-photo to record it)
  • Observing my husband succeed at his endeavors
  • Making our apartment a home (cheers to furniture!)
  • Skiing together (and thinking there's no one else I'd rather be doing it with)
  • Realizing again and again that life is special and that we should never take it for granted (do you feel like you've just read a Hallmark card? Good)
So here's to two thousand ten/twenty ten/ten. However you say it, may it be a good one.

2 comments:

jo said...

This is a great list o' bests in 2009.

I have to say, I'm feeling the zen. Just looking at the number2010 makes me feel more balaced. Is that just me?

Here to more excellent jazz in 2010.

jo said...

*balanced... so to speak [nervous clearning of throat].