12.15.2009

Good stuff

Yesterday, I cleaned the shower/bathtub (thanks Lysol spray foam), did all the laundry (that was one huge pile), finished cleaning the dishes from Sunday night's festivities (great to have visitors), and played with a little scientist who loves to crawl and discover everything (from the photo hooks to the pine needles). And while I was doing all of this, I was diggin' it. Yep, that's right, diggin' it.

And what's more, today I went to the grocery store and was helped by the loveliest of people. Thanks guys. I'm sure it helped that I was carrying a little boy who loves to smile (which makes everyone smile back - except for this one guy in the elevator who had no facial expression whatsoever, which, to tell you the truth, confused Oliver a bit). And now I'm listening to the Osmond Family Christmas Album. I may just do a few jazz squares after I finish this post.
Look at that smile

7 comments:

Janice said...

Yep, being a mother and being able to stay at home with your kids is the best.

Jess said...

That is one cute boy. And, that is coming from a person absolutely free of bias.

jo said...

You know, I agree with Jess. He has a good eye for these things. This guy makes me smile even from miles away. I can only imagine his powers in close proximity.

Natalie said...

What a great day! I'm so glad Ollie is being such a good little helper. Charlie loves looking at your Christmas card and saying hi to Ollie. :)

Chap said...

We were showing a young friend of our one (okay, many of) Oliver's pictures on Picasa and she mentioned what an expressive cute face he has-how could the elevator man resist?? I'm puzzled with Oliver!!

What a great mom (and Dad, Jess), lucky Oliver!

Chap said...

We were showing a young friend of our one (okay, many of) Oliver's pictures on Picasa and she mentioned what an expressive cute face he has-how could the elevator man resist?? I'm puzzled with Oliver!!

What a great mom (and Dad, Jess), lucky Oliver!

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Life is sweet as a mom! What a cute little guy. Oliver looks like a "Johnson"!