1.15.2009

A look at life

I am: enjoying life
I want: to go for a walk all bundled up
I have: to work on editing a movie for a fest
I dislike: lima beans
I miss: going up to the cabin
I fear: not staying healthy
I feel: healthy. . . so no fear, right!?!
I hear: that locals are advised not to use I-495 during inauguration activities
I crave: pizza from The Pie
I usually: drink 2 bottles of water a day but should have more
I search: for an additional hobby
I wonder: how much fiber an average person eats in one day (is it even close to 25 grams a day?)
I regret: not having taken more art classes in high school
I love: that I'm loved
I care: about the happiness of the people I love
I always: have slept on a really flat pillow
I worry: too much about things I have no control over
I remember: sleeping out in the backyard during the summer when I was a kid
I believe: that I may need to change my mantra of "Why be early when you can always be late."
I sing: alto
I don't always: fix dinner
I argue: that the sleep demon does exist
I write: on this blog
I win: at speed sometimes
I lose: at Monopoly all of the time
I wish: I knew how to use Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator
I listen: to lots of different kinds of music
I don't understand: why people treat the recycling bin like a trash can and throw everything in it (i.e. styrofoam, hangers)
I can usually be found: wearing some variety of tan pants
I need: a hug at least once a day (c'mon, you do too)
I forget: to buy dinner food when I go to the grocery store
I am happy: when I'm laughing at jokes of my family and friends

found this list on a blog linked on a friend of a friend's blog (yep, I get looking around in this blog world sometimes)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I like that list a lot. Might have to borrow it as well.

Natalie said...

This would be great for a scrapbook page! So I'm going to steal it. Oh, and maybe scrapbooking can be your new hobby??? Come over anytime!