3.25.2008

Quality Soundtrack

My first tape player was a hand-me-down from my oldest sister. My first stereo was a Sony CD player that had been used to near it's limits by another sister. My first Walkman, a gift I inherited from my dad. My first iTunes experience was enjoyed using my mom's computer. The fact is, I've never myself bought any music-enjoying technology. But I am a big fan of good music of all kinds.

It's been a few days now since receiving an mp3 player, and I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. When I walk, I subconsciously walk to the beat, and when it changes, my walking pattern changes. When I run, I run to the beat, and sometimes it's way too fast for my muscles and lungs, but I can't help but feel it. Today I think I even skipped to the beat a couple of times.

4 comments:

kel said...

awesome, Ash! i'm glad you can now enjoy the benefits of an mp3 player. more music is in order.

and happy birthday, again!

Chap said...

birthday present?

love you,
Mom T

ash said...

indeed!

jo said...

and! running minus the bulk of said walkman or portable CD player. That's what I enjoy the most.

happy birthday ash!