1.17.2008

tag -eriffic

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. my husband
2. my kin
3. quality conversation
4. taking pictures
5. the gospel
6. kindness
7. neat shoes
8. written fonts

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. have children
2. run a marathon, or just a half marathon
3. become a good cook
4. write a book, whether it's published or not is another matter
5. know where important verses of scripture are
6. learn how to oil paint or water color or both!
7. visit Korea
8. drive an Aston Martin

8 books I have read recently:
1. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
2. The Jungle - Upton Sinclair
3. The Brothers Karamazov -
Fyodor Dostoevsky
4. Dracula - Bram Stoker
5. Life of Pi - Yann Martel
6. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
7. My Antonia - Willa Cather
8. currently: Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe

8 things I often say:
1. jesso
2. sure
3. thanks
4. indeed/indweed
5. what should we have for dinner?
6. good times
7. that's awesome
8. I love you

8 things that attract me to friends:
1. kindness
2. awareness
3. easy to talk to
4. when I notice something unique about them that I'd like to develop
5. laughs easily
6. sincere
7. unselfish
8. creative

8 songs and albums I could listen to over and over:
1. Gershwin music
2. Andrew Bird music
3. Beatles music
4. songs I learned when I was young
5. The Osmonds Christmas Album, me too kel!
6. High on a Mountain Top with harmony
7. mixes my sisters make for me, thanks guys!
8. Just in Time - a song I sang to try out for acapella and did listen to and sing over and over

8 things I learned this year:
1. it's okay to kill insects, namely crickets
2. having furniture is definitely worth the cash you'll spend on it
3. a thoughtful deed can make my week
4. hanging up pictures in your house is a plus!
5. blogging is fun!
6. being intimidated is overrated
7. missing your family never goes away, but calling/emailing them works wonders
8. tears seem to come more often as you get older

8 random things about me:
1. I can tell you the make, model, and price range of most cars on the road
2. my birthday is on the same day as my sisters'
3. I thoroughly enjoy So You Think You Can Dance
4. I took 1st place in a family go-cart race once, but haven't been able to do it since
5. I was in a commercial at age 7
6. I've sounded a couple of notes through a genuine Swiss alp horn in the Swiss mountains
7. I'm an Elvis fan
8. I've been on a handcuff date

8 people i tag: seeing as my personality finds this a bit difficult (who do I choose? what if they don't want to do it? do I have 8 people I can tag?), I'll put down a few and let you decide...
1. tammy
2. angie
3. holley
4. natalie
5. abbey
6. chap
7. kristi
8. brooke

4 comments:

Chap said...

Ash, go to Heh and you will see my respone. Enjoyed it, but it took me quite awhile to come up with so many eight things in my life. Idea for you book, eight thing in my life -- how to drive you crazy thinging about them or I don't have eight things in my life._.

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Ash,
My response to this is on the O'Tammy Factor. Have a great day!

KYLe said...

honestly, I didn't actually read this post... it was kind of long, but I am glad you found scan of the day and i found boiled pizza.

Brooke said...

Ashley,
I assume I am the Brooke you tagged. I will post here instead of my blog if that's okay. Here's what I got!

things I'm passionate about:
-Stuart
-running
-traveling
-Foreign Service
-colors
-saving money
-ebaying

things I want to do before I die:
-see Taj Mahal
-see Pyramids
-go to New Zealand
-have kids
-run a 2nd marathon
-buy a house


books I have read recently:
-the Glass Castle
-a million boring books for school

things I often say:
-You're weird
-Geez
-Yikes


songs and albums I could listen to over and over:
-Once soundtrack


random things about me:
-I only watch reality TV
-I don't own an ipod
-I run without music
-I'm addicted to ice cream
-I really like checking the mail
-I know all the celebrity news
-I usually have something listed on ebay